Google
 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Beach Holiday - The Hotel

We managed to get a room at the Holiday Inn Resort though not at the beach wing. For Cheryl, it did not matter, as long as it was a hotel room, "this is great dad. I don't want to go to the beach. I want to stay here" she said as soon as we entered the room.
Mummy, Cheryl & ChastanCheryl & Chastan
As we unpacked, I was overjoyed when I noticed the little note on a wire at the table saying 'Internet Access'. Taking out my laptop, I quickly plugged in to test the connection speed. After a few minutes, the Holiday Inn website came on. I had to register??? Read T&C, WHAT ?RM1.90 per minute ? Oh my gosh! With Chastan and Cheryl around, it may cost me RM19.00 just to view all of Holiday Inn Penang's facilities on their website and another RM19.00 just to google Penang attractions. No way I am going to allow myself be robbed.
The buffet breakfast spread was okay. For a change, we did not have to get up in wee hours of the morning and Q for toast, like whats usually happens in Genting.

No comments: